The ABC has set up a GoFundMe account for Matt and Susanna to help defray the costs of his recent accident.
Many members have asked how they can help, here's the opportunity. Chairman Garry Newby.
Northern Alaska Barley Therapy, 6 PM at The Howling Dog Saloon, in Beautiful Downtown Fox, Alaska. Contact Bob Coleman 907-978-6715
Legendary Roads, Burgers, Brews, comfy outdoor dining and off street parking at Moxie Beer garden in Berkeley, CA. Sacramento Street near Alcatraz. Cartch up Check in Kick back relax and toss it. First Wednesday every Month.
History and Founders
- The Airheads Beemer Club was founded in 1991 by B. Jan Hofman (#1) and Al Watson (#2.)
- B. Jan produced the first copy of "Airmail," our club newsletter, in December of 1991, and he continues to be the editor today.
- The term "airhead," as it relates to BMW motorcycles, was coined by Al, and the term "oilhead," as used by the International Oilheads Club, was coined by B. Jan. These terms have entered the motojournalist lexicon.
- Our slogan, "Simple by Choice" was created by Ron Jensen.
- The club logo was designed by Jan except for the smile, which was the idea of Carolyn Laronche.
- Our first rally was the Feb. 1993 Death Valley Rendezvous initiated, planned, and executed by Fred Kumm #117.
- Our original website was conceived and created by Mike Leonard.
- The ABC continues to thrive thanks to the talents and selfless dedication of its volunteers.
1. Airheads ride Beemers with air-cooled heads.
2. Airheads believe that the simplest engineering solutions are the best.
3. Airheads appreciate function over form, fact over fiction, and friendship over friction.
4. Airheads regard money as a tool, not a status symbol.
5. Airheads are earthy people who like to camp.
6. Airheads maintain their own motorcycles.
7. Airheads don't take themselves, religion or life too seriously.
8. Airheads like to share time, knowledge, parts and camaraderie with other Airheads