The Airheads Beemer Club is a non-profit club reclaiming the 'Legendary Motorcycles of Germany'

Topic-icon Gathering of the Clans: First visit what should I not forget to take ?

More
6 months 1 week ago #2164 by Wobbly
Wobbly replied the topic: Gathering of the Clans: First visit what should I not forget to take ?
Thanks, guys. As a Boy Scout leader for many years, believe me I'm aware of the advantages of sleeping with "Vitamin I" and ear plugs ! They are definitely in the "don't leave home without it" category.

:)

Don't hide 'em, Ride 'em !!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 months 6 days ago #2196 by Wobbly
Wobbly replied the topic: Gathering of the Clans: First visit what should I not forget to take ?
OK, we're off in the early morning ! See you there.

More
6 months 3 days ago - 6 months 3 days ago #2206 by Wobbly
Ended up in the bunkhouse with my brother and 7 other guys. That saved a lot of extra "what if" packing for us. I think we'll use that again next year. The beds were extremely nice.

The Rally was fabulous with a record turnout, with something like 180 BMWs attending. There were well over 200 campers. Weather was beautiful all weekend. What a fantastic experience !

Total distance for me and my crew was ~725 miles round trip including rally miles on Saturday.

Last Edit: 6 months 3 days ago by Wobbly.

Time to create page: 0.630 seconds