The Airheads Beemer Club is a non-profit club reclaiming the 'Legendary Motorcycles of Germany'
× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Topic-icon Increase membership

More
1 year 3 months ago #2031 by Wobbly
Replied by Wobbly on topic Increase membership

Bret wrote: Everyone has at least one tidbit of info that someone can find useful. Just got my first Airmail today and will read it right now.

Now the Airmail magazine IS a first class effort. I always enjoy that !

Don't hide 'em, Ride 'em !!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #3565 by 8053
Replied by 8053 on topic Increase membership
Bret, thank you for joining the ABC. I think Scott has it exactly right. Wobbly is a pro mechanic and, in spite of his Mea Culpa, is a valuable contributor here.

Lately, there is an initiative to branch out to social media being circulated amongst the Airmarshals. I agree that it is a worthwhile effort. I am not a "social media" kind of cat. However, I have been allowed to recruit IL members who are savvy, to contribute and handle the effort for me/us. I hope that this effort takes hold. If it does, the kind of access you are describing is on it's way. I know that we, the ABC, can not live in the past. I just want the club to be the best it can be. I could prattle on about this topic for hours, but I will not do that. If anyone wants to talk this over, my e-mail and fone number are published in every copy of Airmail.

James Strickland, IL. Airmarshal

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: 14652
Time to create page: 0.802 seconds